Best Things About Armonia New Capital

Best Things About Armonia New Capital

Armonia New Capital in Egypt introduces a smart and one-of-a-kind building principle where living inside a park is the controlling theme. It supplies a range of centers and amusement solutions all matching the concept of living within a park by preserving more than 80% environment-friendly spaces.

It uses a visually pleasing lifestyle bordered by whatever one requires. There are two kinds of luxurious accommodations; stand-alone and home types.

Armonia New Capital is tactically situated in the R7 district where is close to the diplomatic district and the green river.

Spread over 42 Acres, Armonia compound stands over only 20% of its total space and the rest 80% is devoted to the park.

Armonia supplies wide range of living rooms varying from 1-bedroom apartment or condos to 4-bedroom houses called Cielo Villas. Living spaces range from 87 sqm to 347 sqm to accommodate all residence and customers.

Apartment buildings are created simply with white stones that stand for clouds overhead developing comfort for the eyes that sees such appeal, producing harmony with nature.

Armonia includes unparalleled features categorized according to the various age brackets of its locals. Experience the true harmony strolling around the park and passing by the projects engineered within the compound.

Armonia is the brand-new lavish property compound by The Land Developers. The compound has a prime location in the New Administrative Capital.

The Creation of Armonia was balanced by the developed atmosphere with nature to ensure that they would certainly merge into one producing, comforting and soothing ambience for the residents. The structures that are made from brilliant white stones and the lavish parks that spread out throughout the entire project to meet Armonia’s spiritual vision.

It also uses modern high-end technological apartments and different functional facilities from a household park to a yoga exercise space, pool, a canine’s park, a bike lane, a football area, a tennis court, an exterior health club, a dining establishment deck, a BBQ location, a kid’s location and a jogging track, al these and more in Armonia Compound.