Is the mess around your house too much to keep up with? Are you looking for house cleaning services in Sydney? Are you willing to hire someone but not sure the difference between house cleaners, housekeepers, or maids?
If you are, then you are in the right place. We have structured a clear difference between the two for your convenience. Read on to get yourself educated about the topic because it would help you make the right decision next time.
Let us dig in!
House Cleaning is a process that is either carried out by an individual house cleaner or a team of house cleaners who arrive at your place on a scheduled time and day.
Here you can even choose the products and equipment you want to be used for the cleaning process by your house cleaner.
Take a look at the typical duties of house cleaners:
- Deep cleaning means moving all the knick-knacks and furniture to clean under them. Every surface is cleaned, from the ceiling top to the messy corners of your fit babies.
- Swabbing and sanitizing the kitchen from top to bottom, including the drawers and cabinets, warriors of appliances, such as stove, chimneys, refrigerators, etc.
- Brushing and sanitizing bathrooms from top to bottom, including the basins, bathtubs, toilets showers, polishing chrome, etc.
- Cleaning trim work, picture frames, lighting fixtures, doors, etc.
- Dusting tables, surfaces, and chairs
- Vacuuming upholstery and rugs are placed around the house.
- General floor vacuuming and mopping of the entire house.
- Interior window mopping.
These are just a few of the duties that house cleaning services in Sydney provide you.
2. Housekeeper and Maid
Housekeepers and maids are individuals who keep out with general cleaning and other undertakings around the house. They are generally required to be served with everything needed to carry out the cleaning process.
Take a look at the typical duties of a housekeeper and maid:
- Washing, drying, and also putting crocks away.
- Washing, drying, and also putting laundry away.
- Restocking personal care products, toiletries, etc.
- Altering bed linens and making beds.
- General cleaning, like picking up toys from the floor and placing them back to their original place.
- Decluttering and organizing.
- Preparing meals and running errands for the family members.
- Restoring light bulbs and cleaning up.
A housekeeper is a person who cleans, and iron takes care of your child, and makes other arrangements for their employer. In simple words, they act as a replacement when you aren’t around.
We hope you have understood the primary difference between a house cleaner and a housekeeper or maid. You need to be aware of the same as it would help you find the appropriate person next time you need help.
Also, this information will help you save some extra bucks as professional house cleaning services in Sydney can cost you much more than one could think.